Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Card Camp Day 2


Day 2 of Card Camp gave me a renewed relationship with my stamp positioner. Jennifer showed a great way to use it combined with masking to use multiple colors on one stamp.  I had to try it -- and, I must say, it's a technique I'm going to remember to use again!





















Supplies:

Paper:  Aqua Mist (PTI), Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores (PTI), Island Indigo (SU), Poppy Parade (SU), So Saffron (SU), Peach Parfait (SU)
Stamps:  Background stamp (??), Beautiful Blessings (PTI), Mat Stack 1 collection

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jen F. said...

I think the background is Stampin' Up Paisley Prints - from our community collection! I remember that I just HAD to have it and used it approximately one time. Glad it's getting some action.