Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Card Camp Day 1

This week, I started the Summer Card Camp at Online Card Classes, so today I am playing catch-up on posting the cards I've made for the week.



On day 1, we were challenged to create cards using the color combos and sketches for the week.  Jennifer McGuire had used a die-cutting technique to add dimension to the die-cut sentiment by stacking multiple cuts together.  I had seen this before with shapes, but had not considered the impact it would have with a word or sentiment, so I had to give it a try.   I also had to try her technique of stamping a chevron with a sentiment.
Supplies:
Paper: Island Indigo (SU), Poppy Parade (SU), Peach Parfait (SU), Harvest Gold (PTI)
Ink:  Island Indigo (SU), Poppy Parade (SU), Peach Parfait (SU), So Saffron (SU)
Dies:  all Papertrey Ink

Thanks for looking!

No comments: