Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mini book

My "Memory Preservation" badge is well-earned tonight.  I still have a few pictures to hunt down and add (for instance, the first day of school!), but what I do have is complete.  I used a combination of lots of Papertrey sets, Papertrey card stock, and Stampin' Up designer series paper and even My Digital Studio (cover) and my Silhouette.  I love it when all of my stuff works together!

It's late, so the pictures are even worse than they were today.  But here it is!
Whew!  I wonder if I can get any more challenges in tonight! 


2 comments:

Nichole Heady said...

I just love your mini book! And I can't believe how many amazing pages you created for it! What a keepsake! Every time you look at it, you'll remember all of the love & care you put into making it! Not to mention the memories you preserved inside of it as well! Thanks for playing along with this challenge!

Danielle Flanders said...

I'm so impressed! You are fast! I love the book you created, thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Danielle