Saturday, July 21, 2012

Limited Supply Challenge

This is the last one for today.  I need to go to bed before it's time to get up for church tomorrow morning.  The challenge was to use only the supplies listed on Nichole's blog.  I decided to turn to Pinterest for my inspiration.  A few days ago, I had discovered this card on Pinterest.  It was created by Pamela (spookiee on the forum) for the most recent PTI Blog Hop!  I loved the layout, so I decided that I wanted to try the same layout with the Natural Beauties set. 

Here it is!
That's all for tonight.  I'll have to jump back on these challenges tomorrow after church. 

2 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

Beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Love, love, love this card! Love your colors, your layout, all of it…. I know it's from a while ago, but just wanted to let you know how pretty I think it is! :)