Friday, February 14, 2014

Papertrey Anniversary Day 10


Today's challenge (the last before the anniversary release tomorrow) is all about delivery.  The challenge is to decorate a coordinating envelope -- with the assumption that this will be a hand-delivered card.  When I hand-deliver cards, I like to use Papertrey's glassine bags (which are all out of stock at the moment and I just used my last one!).  They just look so pretty with very little extra effort.  

Here is the card I'm putting inside:

Gosh, I love my new Watercolor Wonder stamp set and that One Liners:  Happy die!  I cut the die several times in Raspberry Fizz paper and adhered them under the shimmery white layer to add some dimension.  As many layers as I added, I'd have to hand deliver this card in any case.  

And here it is all wrapped up in the glassine bag:
Isn't it sweet?!!  Since the card shows through the bag, you just have to add a few coordinating embellishments to make a nice presentation.  Excuse the bad photography/lighting, but those colors really are Berry Sorbet and Raspberry Fizz.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: