Friday, February 14, 2014

Day One Challenge #4

For this card I chose this color recipe:

I don't have a good New Leaf ink pad, so I used SU Gumball Green, which matches the New Leaf paper really well.  

And this sketch recipe:

I really struggled with this sketch.  I knew that I wanted to stamp my own paper for the circle in order to get all the colors in.  I think I finally came up with something that really stretched my comfort zone but that I finally decided that I like:



I used several stamp sets to get all these birthday greetings.  I think I can list them all:
Think Big #13 and #4
Cupcake Collection
Quilled Elegance
Signature Greetings I and II
Mega Mixed Messages
Polka Dot Parade #5
So Much to Say (Lawn Fawn)

I also used several dies, including my Nestability circles and scalloped circles, Cupcake collection dies and the heart from the Flipping Out die set. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments: