Sunday, August 3, 2014

Make it Monday #174


This week's Make It Monday challenge at Papertrey is to stamp a wallpaper background.  The first set I thought of when I saw this challenge was Guidelines.  I love that stamp set, but I use it way too rarely.   I started with the Guidelines impression plate, then stamped my Guidelines image in Tropical Teal.  Then I went back and stamped a circle image from Background Basics Retro in Enchanted Evening.  I inked the edges of my background in Hawaiian Shores.  Then I added the sentiment from Quilled Elegance.   The buttons are cut from paper clay and colored with Copics.


For my second card, I decided to pull out the dashed X image from A Little Argyle.  I stamped it in Smokey Shadow repeatedly to form the diamond pattern.  Then I stamped the small solid diamond in Berry Sorbet at the line intersections.  I chose a small image from Iconic Images and stamped it in Pure Poppy in each of the diamonds.   The sentiment on this card is from Beautiful Blessings.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Great idea with the guidelines, Amy! Beautiful cards!