Sunday, February 9, 2014

Papertrey 7th Anniversary Day 1 Challenge

 This card was a lot of fun to make.  The day 1 challenge is to create a card using both a sketch recipe and a color recipe provided in Nicole's download.  (I love the fact that the customers get these nice little gifts for Papertrey's birthday!)

I used this sketch recipe:
And I used this color recipe:
The only change I made with the color recipe, is that I used Stampin' Up's Lucky Limeade ink because I don't have Simply Chartreuse ink.  

For stamps, I had lots of fun using Watercolor Wonder.  I have been wanting that set since it was released and finally bought it with my most recent order.  It is just as much fun as I had expected.    The sentiment is from Everyday Happiness.   And I was thrilled to see how well the Pear Pizzazz (SU) seam binding worked with these colors.  These colors just make me happy.  

Thanks for looking!

Amy




No comments: