Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day One Challenge #2


I'm really enjoying the color and sketch recipe cards.  Today, I made a couple more cards for the Day 1 challenge using them.  For the first one, I chose this color recipe:
I did accidentally make one change to the colors:  I grabbed Canyon Clay ink instead of Orange Zest when I was stamping my flowers.  I liked how they turned out (and really didn't want to stamp the flowers again!), so I just went with it.    Also, since I don't have Harvest Gold ink, I used SU So Saffron.  

And this sketch recipe:

And here's my card!


I love this Delightful Dahlias Additions set.  I think I'm getting better at lining up the 3 layers correctly, but I still find it stressful and have to think really hard.  They're beautiful flowers, though, so it's worth the effort.  :)  

Thanks for looking!

No comments: