Monday, August 31, 2015

Wrapping up SAF 2015

I have a few more Stamp-a-faire projects to share tonight.  


First, I have the bangle bracelet I made using Maile's tutorial.  What a really cute idea!  It was so simple (after they dried) and came out looking great!



Next, I wanted to use the color combos in the runway challenge.   First, I chose Betsy's inspiration card.



The pattern in the dress reminded me both of the blue floral pattern in the kit and of the Life stamp set.  I decided to use both, as well as Danielle's pattern from the patterns challenge.


I cut my scallop rectangle with my Silhouette since I don't have the Nostalgic Notions kit.  (I know, Gasp!)

Finally, I had to pull out my Stamped & Stitched set to try Heather's technique with the shadow stamping.  It doesn't show as well in the pictures, but this turned out with the look of a lot of dimension.  Love this set and this technique!   I used the Runway inspiration card from Lexi:


And ended up with this card:


And, yes, that may be a little of that silver thread nesting behind the sentiment.  That's good stuff!







No comments: