Our second challenge was to choose one of the patterns included with the Stamp-a-faire kit (or downloaded from Nichole's blog) to create our own card. I chose Maile's pattern.
The strips reminded me of the Building Blocks stamps, so I chose my sentiment from that set. I decided to use some of the pre-printed images and paper that come with the Still Life: Summer mini kit. (By the way, if Nichole is reading -- I'm going to NEED some more of that paper!) I also did some ink blending at the top of my card. I used Distress ink (Wild Honey) and PTI Berry Sorbet. I added a little Wink of Stella sparkle to the die cuts, but you can't tell that in my fantastic photo. ;)
On to challenge #3!