Saturday, August 29, 2015

Fashion Sense Challenge

For the Friday night "Fashion Show" -- the "pre-game show" for this year's Stamp-a-faire, we could share the tee-shirt we designed with our stamping supplies.  Hmmm... no.  I've been too busy to think about planning and designing a shirt.  Or we could take a picture of ourselves preparing for Stamp-a-faire.  Um.  Last night I may have crashed on the couch and caught up on Big Brother.   Okay, I'm not proud of that, but that's what it is.  And we won't even talk about what my craft desk looks like.  I'm not even sure I've cleaned up all the stuff from last year's Stamp-a-faire.   So no picture.  ...OR we could make a card with our new Fashion sense stamp set.  Oh, yes, yes.  I can do that!


I did a little ink "smooshing" and watercoloring.   I have to say, this is a set I would never in a million years buy.   I'm glad it came as part of the kit, though, because it is beautiful and a lot of fun to play with.  It's the type of set that gives you permission to be a little "artsy."    Who knows? Maybe it will make me more fashionable.  

No comments: