Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stamp-a-faire 2014 Meet and Greet

I'm joining in again this year for Stamp-a-faire 2014.  If you don't know about Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire event, you can find information on Nichole's blog.  This year I'm going to spread it a little more through the weekend because I have other things going on, too.  But I do hope to participate in most of the challenges.
My paper is all stocked up and ready for me this morning.  I assure you that I did not get up and get started at 7:00 this morning.  I'll probably work late into the night, but I need more time to get started in the mornings.  

I have already been to my desk to clear some working space.   I've also printed out the cards for the first challenge and have my supplies close at hand, so I'm ready to jump right in!  I hope to be back soon with my first challenge card.   

Amy (in North Carolina)

No comments: