Tuesday, July 19, 2011

While I was playing with Botanical Silhouettes...

I was playing with my new Botanical Silhouettes set (oh, I just love that font combination, don't you?), I decided I really wanted to try a little emboss resist -- a technique that NEVER works for me the way I envision that it should.   This is the best I've done yet.  I didn't have any paint brushes (then -- you can bet that I do now!) and had to use Q-tips for my painting, but I think it came out okay.  Way different than most cards that I do.  Because my photography is so bad, I took a closer picture so you can see the embossed image a little better.




Supplies
Paper:  Rustic Cream (PTI), Concord Crush (SU)
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, Concord Crush (SU), Pear Pizazz (SU), Summer Sunrise (PTI), Berry Sorbet (PTI)
Stamps:  Botanical Silhouettes (PTI anniversary set)
Other:  clear embossing powder

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, another fabulous card! I love the technique you used here-- it looks great!

Teresa said...

So Pretty!!