Wednesday, July 20, 2011

More Fruit Fusion

I really love these little Fruit Fusion sets.  I didn't buy all of them, but I'm having fun with the ones I have.  Here is a card I made with Fruit Fusion:  Pear. 

And here's one using Fruit Fusion:  Apple.  Yes, I know, it's supposed to be an apple, not a peach, but I just had to try it.  :)   Not too bad, I hope.   I think that when I try it again (and I WILL try it again), I'll try using the stem from the pear to see if it will look less like an apple that way!   I must say that the inspiration for this card came from a card by Lesley Langdon that was on page 133 of Stamp It! Cards.   I'm getting lots of inspiration from that magazine right now!

Supplies for "You Make Me Smile" card:
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), Thrift Shop (October Afternoon), white cardstock (Georgia Pacific),
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Ripe Avocado (PTI), Yellow Ochre (Colorbox) -- this one's drying up, so I ended up with kind of a rustic look, Tea Dye Duo (PTI)
Stamps:  Fruit Fusion:  Pear (PTI), Signature Greetings (PTI)
Other:  Top Note die (SU), Harvest Gold ribbon (PTI), Harvest Gold (I think!) button (PTI), embroidery floss

Supplies for "You are a Peach"
Paper:  Kraft (PTI), Library Ledger (PTI)
Ink:  Peach Parfait (SU), Ripe Avocado (PTI), Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Signature Greetings (PTI), Fruit Fusion:  Apple
Other:  Certainly Celery ribbon (SU), pinking shears

No comments: