Friday, February 11, 2011

Tag Challenge


Another February day = another Papertrey Challenge. Today's challenge is to create a tag that incorporates a frame. For my tag, I cut Kraft cardstock with the Library Card Tag. I stamped the tag's background with the Library Ledger set in Versamark ink. I added a strip of Library Ledger paper that I had in my scraps. I also used (cheap) red paper from my scraps to punch the butterfly and to die cut the circle scallop that is folded over the top. My frame is die cut with the Fillable Frames #4 and stamped with the matching stamp frame. A printed "sentiment," die cut felt flower and punched butterfly finished off the card.

Supplies:
Paper: Rustic cream (PTI), Kraft (PTI), Library Ledger patterened paper (PTI), red (from my stash)
Ink: Hawaiian shores (PTI), Smoky Shadow (PTI), Versamark
Stamps: Fillable Frames #4, Vintage Labels (SU), Define Your Life (SU Digital -- resized and printed from My Digital Studio)
Other: PTI Hawaiian Shores felt and button, PTI Beautiful Blooms II #3 die, PTI Fillable Frames #4 die, Martha Stuart butterfly punch, circle scallop nestability die, PTI Button Twine

Thanks so much for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: