Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papertrey Color Swatch Challenge


The challenge over at Papertrey for Day 5 of the anniversary challenge is to use one of the color combinations included in the free color swatch download on Nicoles blog. I chose to use the same colors that Lisa Johnson used -- Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Kraft and Vintage Cream. (Okay, I'll admit -- I switched it up to Rustic Cream because I love that stuff!)

I'm going to let my little guy send this little card to his Grammy and Papa for Valentine's day. Now that I'm looking at the enlarged photo, I think I need to clean some extra glitter off first!

Supplies:
Paper: (all Papertrey) Kraft, Rustic Cream, Spring Rain
Ink: Pure Poppy, Spring Rain, Versafine Onyx
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Valentine
Other: Rik Rak die, Mat Stack 4 die, Nestability scallop circle die, Skor tape, glitter

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: