I was really drawn to Betsy's "tea" staining with Kool-Aid, so I decided to go that route with my dying. I cut some bookmarks and tags from watercolor paper and some ice cream toppers (from Sweet As Can Be dies) and flowers from cream felt. I took a cue from Nichole and stamped a couple of my bookmarks and tags with Mehndi Medallion and Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder to get a resist. After everything was dry, I put my card together using another sketch "recipe" from this morning:
I haven't used all of the pieces that I dyed yet, but I did put the bookmarks together. Since they were not very strong and were a bit warped after being wet, I backed the bookmarks with some rustic white card stock.
Here are the bookmarks!
Thanks for looking!