Thursday, February 9, 2012

Papertrey 5th Anniversary Day 5 Contest

Today's challenge over at Nicole's blog is to create a new project inspired by a Pinterest image.  I decided that this would be a great opportunity to put some of my own pins to use.  I've pinned cards and scrapbook pages that I love to my pin boards, but haven't actually used one to make a card yet.  So I chose this card that I'd pinned from Maile Belles' blog a while ago.  I had to change a few things -- I don't have any doilies (I'm shocked, too!) in my stash, so I decided to use an embossing folder from SU that I love but have hardly used.  Here's my card!
Many thanks to Maile for such a beautiful card!!... and to Pinterest for giving me a place to "remember" it. 
Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Paper:  Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst
Ink:  Fresh Snow, Sakura Glaze Pen, Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Tiny Tags, Tag-its #3
Other:  Butterfly die, SU Sizzix embossing folder, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Diamond Stickles, Smash tape, Vintage Buttons (from Spring Mix), ribbon and embroidery thread from my stash. 

1 comment:

missy said...

This is beautiful! The embossing really stands out!