Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey 5th Anniversary Day 2 Contest

Wow!  This is the only time of year that I EVER post more than one day in a row.  But, honestly, who can resist at least trying to win these great prizes that Papertrey offers.  Today's challenge is a fun one -- usually my favorite of the whole anniversary celebration.  The stamp designers each designed a freebie to put into a one-page image download.  The challenge is simply to use those images.  How much fun is that??

My first attempt is with Dawn's image.  She always challenges me to use colors together that I'd never dream of combining.  So, here is my Raspberry Fizz and Melon Berry card:
Supplies (PTI unless otherwise noted):
Stamps:  Background Basics:  Retro, Tiny Treats Birthday
Paper:  Melon Berry, Raspberry Fizz, Stampers Select White
Ink:  Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry, Fresh Snow
Other:  Mat Stack 5 die, Scallop punch (SU), Scor tape, glitter

No comments: