The first challenge was to choose a color recipe and a sketch recipe from the anniversary download. I chose this color recipe:
I used the Watercolor Wonder and one of the Wet Paint stamp sets and Beautiful Butterflies and Scribbled Circles dies. All the inks are Papertrey except for the Versafine black.
The second challenge was celebrating Maile Belles' return to stamp designing for Papertrey. I love Maile's stamps, so I am happy to have her back on the team! I chose one of Maile's cards from the anniversary countdown posts to pattern my card after. You can find the inspiration card here. And Here is my card:
I promise I used similar colors (SU So Saffron, PTI Summer Sunrise, and black). I used Maile's Beautiful Butterflies set and an old SU sentiment.
The next challenge was to create a gift tag/ gift bag set.
Valentine's Day gave me a chance to create a tag using some of my Shakers and Sprinkles dies. The stamps (and sequins) were also from that kit. Patterned paper is from the black pattern pack. The red is Pure Poppy.
Our next challenge was to create a bouquet with more than one floral set. I chose Gracious Vases and one tiny flower from Garden Grace.
The sentiment is from the Monthly Moments May set.
The "All Things Spring" challenge asked us to use a set that hasn't seen ink yet. I don't have any PTI sets that haven't seen ink. However, I did just get an order (my once-a-year Sale-a-bration order!) from Stampin' Up this week with the new Lotus Blossom Sale-a-bration set in it. So I made this card:
I used Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, and Ripe Avocado inks for this one. That "thank you" is from an old SU set, but I used it because I can't wait for the Swoosh set being released tomorrow from PTI!
On the day the metallic papers were introduced, the challenge was to create a card using only neutrals and metallics. I created this one:
I wanted to mimic the look of one of the new papers, so I embossed Scribbled Circles with Liquid Platinum embossing powder. Then I die cut the Thank You and embossed it to match.
When Blue Skies was introduced, the challenge was to create an ombre effect with blues. I PROMISE that these are all blue inks. It's hard to prove it with my picture! Ha!
For the record, I used Midnight Muse (SU), Enchanted Evening (PTI), Blueberry Sky (PTI), Spring Rain (PTI), and Soft Sky (SU) inks. I stamped some twice (thanks to my MISTI!) to get extra color variations. I love the Ombre Builders set that I used for this. The sentiment is from Counting My Blessings and the coordinating die (cut from Enchanted Evening -- not that you could ever tell!)
I think that accounts for all of the project challenges! It has been a fun 10 days.
Thanks for looking!