Saturday, March 5, 2011

Make It Monday: Fun Foam!


Yes, I'll admit it. I'm one of the thousands of crafters who suddenly had to run to Michael's this week to buy fun foam. It's not our fault, though. We had to. You see, there was this video. There was a challenge. It looked like fun. .... and, let me tell you, it was fun! The challenge was to use fun foam in our projects this week. (And, as always, to use at least 1 Papertrey product.)

I won't admit in writing just how many cupcake variations I have now cut out of fun foam. This is the only one I'll show right now, but don't be surprised if little fun foam cupcakes show up again in the future. I've got a good supply. I'm also very busy imagining all of the other fun shapes I can cut this stuff into ... butterflies, polka dots, flowers, frames, bookmarks. Good thing this stuff came in a pretty thick little stack.

Supplies:
Paper: Kraft cardstock (PTI), Color Couture Vol. 5 (PTI) patterned papers printed on Georgia Pacific card stock, Raspberry Fizz (PTI), Stamper's Select white (PTI)
Ink: Versafine Onyx black, Orange Zest (PTI) -- even though you can't see it because it mostly faded into the fun foam {lesson learned}
Stamps: Cupcake Collection
Dies/ Punches: Cupcake collection, Sizzlet flourish, Mat Stack 4 (PTI), Scallop border punch (SU)
Other: Raspberry Fizz ribbon, Scor Tape (and a pink-tinted glitter), PTI rhinestone, and FUN FOAM!

Thanks so much for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: