Sunday, July 25, 2010

Papertrey July Blog Hop



It's blog hop time again! This challenge this month is to incorporate office supplies, so I rummaged through my husband's desk (shhhh...) and found some paperclips and Post-its. I guess you could count the brad as an office supply as well, but it's a pretty colored one from my paper crafting stash. Technically, the periodical card really is from my office (I'm a librarian). I thought the Fiskars Braket-y border punch (probably not the official name, huh?) fit the theme as well. Otherwise, I used PTI Kraft card stock, paper from the Library Ledger pack (PTI), stamps from Giga Guidelines, Signature Greetings, and Mixed Messages, tissue-paper flowers cut with Beautiful Blooms II (#3) die and spritzed with Glimmer Mist, Certainly Celery ribbon (SU), Dark Chocolate and Aqua Mist and Chamomile inks from Papertrey.

Thanks from dropping by!

22 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great use of a paper clip.

Tonya said...

So soft and pretty!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is very pretty!!

Suzanne said...

Very pretty! I really like the details in the edged border and with the paper clip.

Marge said...

Adorable card!

Andrea M said...

Very pretty! Great job!

Bonnie said...

So sweet! Love how you used that bracket punch at the bottom!

Betty Wright said...

Hello from Rocky Mount, NC!!!!! Great card and fabulous office supply elements! Great card, Amy!

Teresa said...

This si so soft and pretty. Love the ribbon tied onto the paper clip!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So, so cute, Amy!

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty! Great work!

peggysue said...

Such pretty, soft colors.

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Very cute, the post-it is a nice touch!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty card. Love the edging on the pattern paper.

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Love the calendar!!!

Nerina said...

Such elegant colours! I love your flower!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely colors, very soft and pretty, I like that edge too!

Laurie said...

This is so pretty! I love the soft colors!

Cammie said...

You're right--the bracket punch is perfect for this challenge. Love the soft colors and design of your card!

Terri said...

Nice job! Love the soft colors you used too.

Victoria said...

I like the soft colors. Good use of office supplies!

Unknown said...

I love this card.. it is amazing. Please come and visit my blog too!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/