Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Make it Monday


Yes, I know it's not Monday. Thank Heavens! But over at Papertrey, they've started a new Make it Monday series of videos. There will be a inspirational/ informational video every Monday. That video will also come with a challenge. In the first video, Erin demonstrated the Go-to Sentiment card. She taught us how to use multiple sentiments to create a pretty nifty focal point for a card.

Before I started this process, I really had no idea how many bazillion versions of "Thank you" I have in my stamp collection! I carefully chose a few of them to use on my card. I like this idea, and definitely think I'll make more of these. I also think this would be a really cool idea to incorporate into my scrapbook.

Supplies:
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Teracotta Tile, Stamper's Select White
Ink: Basic Gray (SU), Versafine Onyx, Teracotta Tile
Stamps: Okay, this is really too many to list -- most are PTI, including Giga Guide Lines, Star Prints, Butterfly Dreams, Signature Greetings, Mixed Messages and Mega Mixed Messages. Some are SU
Other: Harvest Gold felt, Harvest Gold button, Ribbon (Basic Grey, I think??), Rhinestones (PTI), Beautiful Blooms Dies.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: